Profitability analysis enables you to understand the profitability of your business. It examines the various revenue streams and expenses, to determine the profitability of a company. The examination of the financial statements also allows optimization of your resources, expenses that can be better managed or reduced to increase profitability.
To achieve this objective we evaluate the accounting, financial and operational aspects of the organization. Broadly, we cover the following areas:
- Analyses of the last 3 year’s financial performance.
- Pricing and Costing.
- Income vertical wise profitability study.
- Evaluation of sources of revenue with detailed dissection.
- Study of key performance indicators.
- HR rationalization.
- Evaluation of internal controls and standard operational procedures.
- Evaluation of each element of cost in thorough detail.
- Evaluate project viability/profitability.
At MARC, we use the best practices to conduct your business’s profitability analysis, that can enable you to:
- Identify the most and least profitable clients.
- Identify the most and least profitable products or services.
- Isolate and remedy the causes of decreasing profit margins.
We have conducted profitability analysis for reputed businesses, from retail to hospitality to healthcare.