Financial Modeling & Valuations
A financial model is nothing but a summary of a business’s expenses and earnings in the form of a spreadsheet. This calculates the impact of a future event or decision. It is the heart of all business decisions. The need to forecast arises whether a business owner decides to raise finance, buy or sell a business, assess strategic options, or plan for the future.
The use of financial models extends to the estimation of valuation of a business or for comparison of businesses to their peers in the industry.
At MARC, we appraise an opportunity for you to get the most realistic picture to help you make the best possible decision.
Our financial modeling service can cover:
- Budgeting and management forecasting.
- Cash and Working Capital Management.
- Strategic planning and forecasting.
- Strategic options analysis.
- Improving positioning with finance providers.
- Supporting creditors and bank negotiations.
- Assessing corporate deals
Valuation is necessary when a business plans an acquisition, or to resolve a dispute involving partners or raising funds to expand core capabilities. Accordingly, the owner/parties can take optimal decisions for the business.
At MARC, our competent team takes into account the holistic view of your entire business operations to understand the dynamics of the business besides the industry. We base our valuation methods on our industry knowledge that has acquired through our experience across various sectors.
Our valuation services encompass:
- Valuation of all or part of a business.
- Projected valuation of the business for mergers, acquisitions, alliances, etc.
- Valuations of business when restructuring all or part of a business.
- Valuation to support asset-backed lending decisions.
- Valuation to estimate the adequacy of consideration, e.g. “contribution-in-kind” paid or received, in connection with a specific transaction or event.
- Estimation of value required under contracts in case of disputes between parties.
Our experienced professionals are in the best position to forecast and value your business.